Monday, January 2, 2012

Best flicks of 2011.

While I normally compile a list of every movie I watch each year along w/ director, year it was released, where, when and with whom I watched it w/; this post is simply going to be some Best Of lists. Cuz everyone loves to argue w/ lists...


Top 5 movies I watched in 2011 that were released in 2010/2011:
Mesrine (1+2)
13 Assassins
Hanna
Midnight in Paris
Africa United

Top 5 McQueen flicks I watched this year:
the Great Escape
Papillion
Le Mans
The Thomas Crown Affair
Cincinnati Kid

Top 10 Biker flicks I watched this year:
Sukeban Gerira
Easy Rider
Wild Angels
Girl on a Motorcycle (aka Naked Under Leather)
On Any Sunday
Devil's Angels
Satan's Sadists
Glory Stompers
Hell Ride
Angel Unchained

Top 5 Doc's:
Planet B-Boy
Amazing Journey: The Story of the Who
Client 9: The Rise and Fall of Eliot Spitzer
Vidal Sassoon
Senna

Top 10 movies I watched in 2010 from any year not mentioned:
Rear Window
Irreversible
Enter the Void
In the Mood for Love
Tell No One
the Wicker Man
The Italian Job
Letters from Iwo Jima
Le Jour Se Léve
Toast

Top 3 worst movies I watched in 2010:
Blade Runner
Tombs of the Blind Dead
One Week

Absolute favorite film my eyeballs saw in 2011:
Mesrine (1+2)


No comments:

Post a Comment