Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Attack The Block


Attack The Block (2011)

Cool sci-fi/horror/comedy. Deals with some young inner city hoodlums defending their neighborhood from an alien attack. In the preview it seemed like Nick Frost had a bigger role than he actually did. So I was hoping for another Shaun of the Dead type movie. I ended up rooting for the aliens to kill the kids because I didn't really find them all that likeable. Early in the film it shows them mugging a woman, dealing drugs, etc. So yeah, I enjoyed watching the "blackest of black" aliens with rows of glowing fangs chomp their heads off.

Not bad but I'd hoped for more.

1 comment:

  1. added to my queue, bruvva. that looks mad tight, mang. a bunch uv Dizzee Rascals runnin 'bout town. blowin tings up. you on a bri'ish kick, bruv.

    ReplyDelete