Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Entrails - The Tomb Awaits

I won't be posting every bit of music I discover, as I take in even more music than I do movies. But I had to post about this album because I was headbanging hard during the first listen.

Obviously anyone in the know can tell just from the logo and artwork that this is a Swedish death metal band influenced by Entombed. However, these guys are better than just an Entombed clone. They can write some seriously catchy Metal of Death. It's got the Boss HM-2 distortion, lots of groove and an evil atmosphere. I recommend.

1 comment:

  1. mad tone! but c'mon w/ the Nihilist logo worship. enough already. it just makes you look like you don't have an ounce of originality when in fact they're pretty freakin good!!! Entrails is to Entombed as Committed was to YOT. which isn't a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete