Monday, April 2, 2012

Rosemary's Baby

There's something about having this book sort of crumble in my hands as I read it that I really enjoyed. Little specks of paper.

Of course I'm going to enjoy this book as I consider Rosemary's Baby to be a classic suspense film. What this book did for me though was it actually made me appreciate the movie version more. They really did a great job adapting the book into a movie. But I love all the little details you get from a book that you don't always notice or appreciate in a movie. More suspenseful I think.

I read this in one afternoon on a slow day at work. I could barely put it down...and I know the ending!

Thanks for the loan.

1 comment:

  1. glad you dug it. yeah, i think i read it in two sittings. it's addictive. great little book.

    ReplyDelete