Monday, April 16, 2012

Drive

I'll keep this quick(er) than usual since we talked about this en route to Chicago. This is my kind of movie. Great sountrack, artistic style, superb violence, hot woman. Sooo cooool. During the opening credits I felt like I was back in the 80s watching an action movie in the back room at my dads video store. The director nailed the retro look and feel in my opinion.

Amy was swooning for Gosling...can't say I blame her. The dudes a total stud in this. He has no name. You know what other classic film icon had no name??
and again in...
My biggest gripe is that Ron Pearlman sucked.

So far this is my number one movie I've watched in 2012.


1 comment:

  1. yes! loved it.
    also, MY dad had a video store in the 80's, too! i used to work behind the counter when i was 9. best time ever! (fast forward 8 years and i worked at a video store in high school, too. i refused to put dirty movies away.)

    ReplyDelete