Monday, April 2, 2012

La Casa Muda

I'm a diehard. I have a hard time changing my loyalties. So when it comes to horror movies I'm still a loyalist.

I got suckered in by hype and this movie got hyped because obviously there's a U.S. remake of this movie out now. I'm not sure what they saw about the Spanish version that made them feel more people needed to see it. Of course maybe the U.S. version is better. I'll never know.

 It's one of those "found footage" POV looking movies. It also claimed to be all done in one single shot, but it's not. Twists are great...when they're great. But there's nothing worse then a weak twist...or one that's been done to death. They don't have to be good writers cuz they do the whole "it all makes sense because she's crazy" thing. It's just lazy writing.

I'm not even including a trailer.

1 comment: