Thursday, January 31, 2013

Long Live the Kings


I'll be honest, when it comes to motorcycles, I pretty much know everything. I'm an expert on everything motorcycle related. They have been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. As a young boy I actually did some motorcycle consulting/stunt work for the film Cool As Ice and Weird Science.  Strange enough, I was actually born on a motorcycle, while my mother was riding it. Needless to say, I know my shit. That is why I am recommending everyone check out this short motorcycle documentary about a road trip to Prague or some shit. The film is beautiful and all shot in 16mm. Well worth a watch, the only bad part about it is their stupid looking helmets. Seriously though, this is a great looking short documentary.
Watch it here.

1 comment:

  1. i watched that earlier. we must have feeds from the same blogs, le matin. i thought it was exceptionally good, too. really dug the editing, the light, and of course the bikes. good shit!

    ReplyDelete