Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Straw Dogs (2011)

So I'm thinking that since you have a "shitty biker movie night" I'm going to start having a "crappy rape-revenge movie night".

I have to admit that I've never watched the original Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman. Have you? 

This movie was pretty dumb. I've heard it's fairly close to the OG movie. Don't know....prolly won't ever know. I just couldn't relate to the characters which made me not give a fuck about the terrible things happening to them. I hate to say "she was asking for it" but....  And don't get me started on the husband. It would have taken about an 1/8 of the amount of shit to happen before I resorted to violence. A wise man once said "I'm a violent man when put to task".

Whatever...I'm sure you won't bother with this film. Don't blame ya. It deed redeem itself somewhat with all the violence at the end. Similar to the same reason you watch your shit biker films...I still find enjoyment watching rapists get their comeuppance.

Find your own trailer if you feel the need. ;)

1 comment:

  1. never saw the original and after this review i definitely won't watch the remake either.

    ReplyDelete