Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Asphyx - Deathhammer

Goddamn this album fucking rules and you're a pussy if you don't agree. OK, sorry about that, but I felt it needed to be said. I've been listening to this album all week. Every time I work out. Every time Amy isn't home so I can blast it. Every time I want real death metal.

These guys have yet to put out a bad album in 25 years of existence. That being said, I like this album even more than 2009s "Death...The Brutal Way". It's so fucking catchy. Every song stands out. Put this in your Amazon cart now. It crushes!!

Hooded Menace definitely draw inspiration from Asphyx, especially from the slower Asphyx songs. "Into The Timewastes" is my favorite track but I couldn't find a video for it.

1 comment:

  1. great song titles and album art! this is some classic shit. i dig. good production. like a freakin behemoth on the horizon about to stomp all over your shitty little village. old timers showing the young'n's how it's done.

    ReplyDelete