Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cop Land

How can you go wrong with Stallone, De Niro, Liotta and Keitel in the same movie? You can't.

Don't know if you've seen this. I hope you have. I'm assuming you have.

It's like Goodfellas but with cops. De Niro looks awesome with the shaggy hair and bushy mustache. Even with a limited supporting role, Bob steals every scene he's in. Ray Liotta plays a scumbag like no other, whether it's a wiseguy or a crooked cop on the take. I love the scene when he's leaving town and catches his reflection in the rearview mirror.

Is this movie underrated? I feel like it is. Is it a classic? I say so.

Check it out if you haven't already. I feel like we saw it in the theater together....
Is it weird that I think Michael Rapaport is a good actor?

5 comments:

  1. i bet Pickle loves this. it looks good but i can't put a sylvester stallone movie at the top of my queue. there are too many other movies to watch before i sit through his face for 90 minutes. there's "Straw Dogs" for a start.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodfellas is one of my favorite movies of all time and just can't believe you when you say that it's similar to it and a classic...stallone is in it. it's RU-EENED! (said stewie.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seen it. own it. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get over your Stallone prejudice and watch it. Man, haters be hatin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get over your Stallone prejudice and watch it. Man, haters be hatin'.

    ReplyDelete