Saturday, July 14, 2012

Death Proof


I've probably reviewed this before on here. I can't go too long without popping it in ye olde blu-ray player.

I was at work with my favorite wallpapers on my monitors; Death Proof and Planet Terror. It just looked so fun. I had to watch it again.

I really enjoy the fact that it's a different experience every time you watch it. You kinda know what to expect so you start tuning into different things and picking up different details. Re-watching Planet Terror can't be too far off in my future.

Seeing it opening day as a double-feature in NYC is a movie-going experience I won't soon forget. Such a perfect setting for two amazing films.

I don't really feel like reviewing Death Proof. What's the point, Hammer_of_Doom? If you haven't seen it you shouldn't be reading this blog. (whoops, there goes our only reader. whatever.)

The first crash scene is one of the greatest death scenes in cinema history. The tire on the face?! The amputated leg? Priceless. All hail Tarantino.


No comments:

Post a Comment