Thursday, January 2, 2014

We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks


Watched a documentary on WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange.

Like most things in life, I know very little, but what I do know I get from a documentary. ;)

I had a high-level understanding of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, and PFC Manning. This documentary was pretty interesting. It gave a pretty concise holistic explanation of where WikiLeaks came from and ultimately went to. The main focus is on WikiLeaks' biggest leak...that of PFC Manning and almost a half million classified US gov't documents.

This is a good documentary. Good primer on the subject. It didn't address whether Julian bleaches his hair or if it's naturally white, but I'm pretty sure he bleaches it. Cuz that's of REAL importance.

Anyway, this is streaming on Netflix. Check it out if you want to know anything about the topic...


No comments:

Post a Comment