Thursday, August 7, 2014

the Walking Dead: Volume 21 All Out War Part 2


I was really looking forward to this one. It looked like they'd got themselves in a pretty fucked up position by going to war with Negan. I wanted to see how it all panned out.

Another good book in the string of good books. I think The Walking Dead would definitely be more powerful if you read an issue per week. But since I read the TPB's I have to wait and there's too much time between each one. You have to play catch-up each installment.

One day I'll read them all again from volume 1 through whatever. There certainly doesn't seem to be any sort of end in sight for the series, though. We'll see what happens. I like doing that with Preacher, for instance.

It's a bit of a surprise ending. Another cliffhanger. It's a unique situation. Let's see what Rick does in the next issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment