Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Deathgasm


I had Deathgasm on my Netflix queue. McCracken told me it was a good flick so I bumped it up in priority. I just finished a book on Black Metal so it seemed like a fitting movie to watch immediately after.

I really enjoyed it. It's a really funny movie, assuming you like metal. I don't know how you'd feel if you weren't in on all the inside jokes, though. It's kinda like you took Dead Alive and mixed it with Napoleon Dynamite and threw in a bunch of metal gags. It's a Kiwi film and has that Kiwi sense of humor. Very over the top and sarcastic.

The only thing that sucks is that it starts off with about three references to fucking Trivium. So you think it's gonna suck. But later references to Emperor, Burzum, Mayhem, etc, make up for the less than auspicious start.

METAL UP YOU ASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment