Thursday, January 21, 2016

On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter


So I already wrote about On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter about a year ago. PJ brought over the blu-ray and I checked it out. However, since we started up a new season of Motorcycle Movie Night, I decided to share it with the whole group.

We watched it on the Chief's glorious big-ass TV and it looked fantastic. It's a very visually stimulating movie. It's got a real chill vibe. Very Cali. Very down to Earth and friendly. The Browns are big on the positive and familial aspects of motorcycle culture. It's not about 1%s and 'freakin' out the squares.'

There's some very inspirational footage of disabled and deaf riders absolutely tearing it up way harder than I'll ever accomplish.

I'm not gonna write much more about it cuz you can just click the link above and see what I wrote the first time around. It all still holds true.

No comments:

Post a Comment