Tuesday, December 9, 2014

How to Tell if Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You


I wanted to buy this for Marie last year for x-mas but it appeared to be out of print. I could only find it on the Canadian Amazon, but shipping was the same price as the book or something along those lines... Anyway, I was in the airport at Minneapolis last month and I saw it as I was browsing through their bookstore. I picked it up and it was Marie's gift from my travels. I'm sure you think that's super exciting.

The Oatmeal is funny as FUCK. And if you own a cat this book will have you crying in laughter. It's so goddamn spot on.

If you have a cat you will like this. Plain and simple.



2 comments:

  1. Good to hear, I was actually looking to pick this up for my sis in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure we live in an oatmeal comic.

    ReplyDelete