Friday, March 21, 2014

Terrifying Girls' Highschool: Lynch Law Classroom


I came across Sukeban Gerira a while back on my never-ending hunt for biker flicks. Sukeban Gerira was a 70's exploitation flick from Japan. Part of the Pinky Violence movies. I thought it ruled so I wanted to check out other films from that sub-genre. Enter Terrifying Girls' Highschool: Lynch Law Classroom.

Grindhouse flicks always draw from the same well. The same actors and directors time and time again. The Japanese b-movie sleaze scene is no different in that regard. So Terrifying Girls' Highschool is just one film in a long line of depravity. You know the Japanese, they take everything to the extreme. They excel at depravity!

This flick is alright. Lots of hot Japanese chicks from the 70's getting topless every five minutes. Cool Yakuza dude. Blundering salarymen. Violence, nudity, torture, girls in school uniforms, nudity, torture, exploitation, suicide, rape, nudity, motorcycles. That's the film in a nutshell. Watch the trailer.

I don't really recommend this. But maybe it's your thing. Who knows. I can't definitively say it's the last Pinky Violence film I'll ever watch...who knows...

Torture in science class.


They getting it on. On a toilet.

Don't trust authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment