Thursday, November 24, 2016

Murder in the Front Row


The only thing I regret about buying this book is that I didn't buy it sooner. It's literally been in my Amazon wishlist since it came out in 2011. I just finally pulled the trigger.

Do you love early Metallica, Slayer, Exodus, Megadeth and Testament? Of course you do. So buy this god damn book. It's about 300 pages of photos from the early 80's in San Francisco. Lots of sick live shots and a good helping of candid photos from soundchecks or just hanging out.

Tight blue jeans, no belts, sleeveless shirts, bulletbelts, Flying V's, Explorers, Bichs, Mockingbirds, Les Pauls, white sneakers and bangs. It's all there.

If Bazillion Points puts it out, it's pretty much essential. Don't wait five years to get this. Hit the lights!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support! It's funny that you waited longer than it took for Metallica to write and record their 1st three albums Kill 'Em All, Ride The Lightning, and Master of Puppets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'll pre-order MITFR2 instead of waiting for Metallica to write three more albums. That's for sure. I hope that's moving along?

      Delete