Sunday, May 31, 2015

Winnebago Man


I'd seen the 'winnebago man' / 'angriest man on the planet' video outtakes years ago. My friend Andrea introduced me to the clips. I thought it was incredibly funny. One of the all time great viral videos.

I wasn't alone.

Winnebago Man is a documentary all about tracking down Jack (the guy from the outtakes), to catch up with him now and see what he was all about. Where was he? What's he been doing? What'd he think about the popularity of the video he unwittingly starred in? All these questions and more.

The doc takes a surprising turn (I won't mention the details) upon meeting Jack. It's pretty interesting stuff. Light viewing. I wouldn't suggest anyone rushes out to watch this on Netflix. But if you're eating dinner and want to plop something on...you could go a lot worse.

If you haven't seen the original video for some reason...here it is. Fucking amazing stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment